Slides and demos from F# presentation
This semester I attended Advanced .NET Seminar that was led by Tomas Matousek [^] who is one of the authors of Phalanger project [^] (Which is an amazing project by the way. It takes PHP source code and compiles it without any modification to .NET). Seminar was mostly focused on Rotor and .NET internals, so if you want to learn more about these topics you can look at Advanced .NET programming [^] slides (by Tomas Matousek).
I did one presentation at this seminar too. It was about the F# language developed at Microsoft Research. It was just a quick overview of F# features, because F# is very rich topic, so it coveres only the language (functional vs. imperative behavior), F# type system, compilation of F# constructs to .NET and interoperability with .NET (for example how to create windows forms application in F#). At the end, I also mentioned F# meta-programming that allows you to look at F# code as data.
- The F# language (67kB) - presentation slides in PDF
- F# Samples (54kB) - zipped VS 2005 solution with samples
- Misspeled must in 4 slide by Mateusz Kierepka (7/17/2006 1:32:55 PM)
> parameter msut be integer
BTW. great presentation!
- Thanks! by Tomas (8/23/2006 12:06:32 AM)
Thanks for the correction! I'm glad that you like the presentation.
- RE: Slides and demos from F# presentation by vijay (8/3/2009 3:09:44 PM)
Thanks for such a concise and accurate explanation and fix.
- RE: Slides and demos from F# presentation by education (8/3/2009 3:12:57 PM)
Really Wonderful Thanks You Very Much.